Subject: [flnews] resumption: clean up article tree after filtering
From: Michael Uplawski
Newsgroups: de.comm.software.newsreader
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2024 09:49 UTC
From: michael....@uplawski.eu (Michael Uplawski)
Newsgroups: de.comm.software.newsreader
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2024 11:49:21 +0200
View all headers

Good morning.

I have once raised the idea that flnews should (maybe) allow the elimination of
adequately marked posts from the article tree. For the time being, the number
of posts in a thread is reduced by the number of those marked as (terminally)
filterd and the posts are marked as read, if need be.

When I am now warming up the same subject once again, it is to qualify my
<blink>request</blink> differently: *I need it*.

TYA nyway

Cheerio.
--
Geh Kaffee kochen

rocksolid / de.comm.software.newsreader / [flnews] resumption: clean up article tree after filtering

1
server_pubkey.txt

rocksolid light 0.9.136
clearnet tor