Rocksolid Light

groups  faq  privacy  How to post  login

Message-ID:  

Don't tell any big lies today. Small ones can be just as effective.


rocksolid / Rocksolid Nodes Help / Re: nocem articles found, but no deleted line in log

SubjectAuthor
* nocem articles found, but no deleted line in logMarco Moock
`* Re: nocem articles found, but no deleted line in logRetro Guy
 `* Re: nocem articles found, but no deleted line in logRetro Guy
  `* Re: nocem articles found, but no deleted line in logMarco Moock
   `* Re: nocem articles found, but no deleted line in logRetro Guy
    `* Re: nocem articles found, but no deleted line in logMarco Moock
     `* Re: nocem articles found, but no deleted line in logRetro Guy
      `- Re: nocem articles found, but no deleted line in logRetro Guy

1
Subject: nocem articles found, but no deleted line in log
From: Marco Moock
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 08:02 UTC
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!eternal-september.org!feeder3.eternal-september.org!news.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: mm+usene...@dorfdsl.de (Marco Moock)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Subject: nocem articles found, but no deleted line in log
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 10:02:17 +0200
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 16
Message-ID: <uv85ea$1ibqd$2@dont-email.me>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 10:02:18 +0200 (CEST)
Injection-Info: dont-email.me; posting-host="53ac05d7468edb2a318cee4b71481886";
logging-data="1650509"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org"; posting-account="U2FsdGVkX1/T7jYJVUMr+9KHaNWq7DJs"
Cancel-Lock: sha1:NoWTGGocCCdYfIjjst9Z+JECyYU=
View all headers

Hello!

Another thing I noticed in the new version:

The nocems are being process and matching articles are found, but no
delete line anymore. Is that also a change?

Apr 11 07:51:35 rocksolid FOUND: de.rec.sport.misc IN: rocksolid
Apr 11 07:51:35 spoolnews TRYING: <4f6ac360-7@712-464a-b475-187fb

--
kind regards
Marco

Send spam to 1712821964muell@cartoonies.org

Subject: Re: nocem articles found, but no deleted line in log
From: Retro Guy
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Organization: Rocksolid Light
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 13:19 UTC
References: 1
Path: i2pn2.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: retro...@novabbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Subject: Re: nocem articles found, but no deleted line in log
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 06:19:34 -0700
Organization: Rocksolid Light
Message-ID: <a6599289e64e68cfc72e0d7ff70d19a0$1@www.novabbs.org>
References: <uv85ea$1ibqd$2@dont-email.me>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Info: i2pn2.org;
logging-data="822735"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@i2pn2.org";
posting-account="PGd4t4cXnWwgUWG9VtTiCsm47oOWbHLcTr4rYoM0Edo";
User-Agent: 40tude_Dialog/2.0.15.41
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 4.0.0
View all headers

On Thu, 11 Apr 2024 10:02:17 +0200, Marco Moock wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Another thing I noticed in the new version:
>
> The nocems are being process and matching articles are found, but no
> delete line anymore. Is that also a change?
>
> Apr 11 07:51:35 rocksolid FOUND: de.rec.sport.misc IN: rocksolid
> Apr 11 07:51:35 spoolnews TRYING: <4f6ac360-7@712-464a-b475-187fb

Are the articles actually deleted?

I may have removed that logging entry by error, I will check.

Subject: Re: nocem articles found, but no deleted line in log
From: Retro Guy
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Organization: RetroBBS
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 15:49 UTC
References: 1 2
Path: i2pn2.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: retro...@novabbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Subject: Re: nocem articles found, but no deleted line in log
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 15:49:52 +0000
Organization: RetroBBS
Message-ID: <46e0ff050a708a437bf95a0439708034@www.rocksolidbbs.com>
References: <uv85ea$1ibqd$2@dont-email.me> <a6599289e64e68cfc72e0d7ff70d19a0$1@www.novabbs.org>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Injection-Info: i2pn2.org;
logging-data="835820"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@i2pn2.org";
posting-account="qk6pvs/sIyKYNRNFdjVS+ghlZZkCUq7cWs+7p7kaLpU";
User-Agent: Rocksolid Light
X-Rslight-Posting-User: 470b25edab282a455f83b37c76e8728963cc19ae
X-Rslight-Site: $2y$10$hvLA50RMKcW82sNPqKtNz.xRLMnO/T7fVmv9r.cry8IW1yq8tKXB6
X-Face: .&YR-G(w(DZ$$,}%k=]*5*!p'=(anr"IT`wZG'2VWdfl\r)l[42u7JH`n(JUQ*e5*A|XCDf
?&\X&uwkl38"CYX3O8m}C8E4p'%N$2#kSTVzx{Ly|DjLT\Vk7NE}NQ(VC$Yq]i:7|z[.9iv^g>*8_B
H0=hZt'[%)4kG|
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 4.0.0
View all headers

Retro Guy wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Apr 2024 10:02:17 +0200, Marco Moock wrote:

>> Hello!
>>
>> Another thing I noticed in the new version:
>>
>> The nocems are being process and matching articles are found, but no
>> delete line anymore. Is that also a change?
>>
>> Apr 11 07:51:35 rocksolid FOUND: de.rec.sport.misc IN: rocksolid
>> Apr 11 07:51:35 spoolnews TRYING: <4f6ac360-7@712-464a-b475-187fb

> Are the articles actually deleted?

> I may have removed that logging entry by error, I will check.

It appears to be working here:
Apr 10 13:35:04 computers DELETING: <e80b49b84ba1c85effeae26ba2186f7c@www.rocksolidbbs.com> IN: alt.comp.freeware

--
Retro Guy

Subject: Re: nocem articles found, but no deleted line in log
From: Marco Moock
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 18:12 UTC
References: 1 2 3
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!eternal-september.org!feeder3.eternal-september.org!news.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: mm+usene...@dorfdsl.de (Marco Moock)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Subject: Re: nocem articles found, but no deleted line in log
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 20:12:25 +0200
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 16
Message-ID: <uv996a$1qs18$1@dont-email.me>
References: <uv85ea$1ibqd$2@dont-email.me>
<a6599289e64e68cfc72e0d7ff70d19a0$1@www.novabbs.org>
<46e0ff050a708a437bf95a0439708034@www.rocksolidbbs.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 20:12:26 +0200 (CEST)
Injection-Info: dont-email.me; posting-host="53ac05d7468edb2a318cee4b71481886";
logging-data="1929256"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org"; posting-account="U2FsdGVkX18fuH7fh38PyHnJaIjAduo9"
Cancel-Lock: sha1:OaxiNM6CkKJ1CGBdO+mVI28Q6ro=
View all headers

On 11.04.2024 um 15:49 Uhr Retro Guy wrote:

> It appears to be working here:
> Apr 10 13:35:04 computers DELETING:
> <e80b49b84ba1c85effeae26ba2186f7c@www.rocksolidbbs.com> IN:
> alt.comp.freeware

Doesn't show up in my log. How can I further diagnose that?
Does it work for the MsgID I posted at your setup?

--
kind regards
Marco

Send spam to 1712843392muell@cartoonies.org

Subject: Re: nocem articles found, but no deleted line in log
From: Retro Guy
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Organization: Rocksolid Light
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 18:26 UTC
References: 1 2 3 4
Path: i2pn2.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: retro...@novabbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Subject: Re: nocem articles found, but no deleted line in log
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 11:26:43 -0700
Organization: Rocksolid Light
Message-ID: <153ed2a7cd387c7e6ab052278af8f01b$1@www.novabbs.org>
References: <uv85ea$1ibqd$2@dont-email.me> <a6599289e64e68cfc72e0d7ff70d19a0$1@www.novabbs.org> <46e0ff050a708a437bf95a0439708034@www.rocksolidbbs.com> <uv996a$1qs18$1@dont-email.me>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Info: i2pn2.org;
logging-data="850641"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@i2pn2.org";
posting-account="PGd4t4cXnWwgUWG9VtTiCsm47oOWbHLcTr4rYoM0Edo";
User-Agent: 40tude_Dialog/2.0.15.41
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 4.0.0
View all headers

On Thu, 11 Apr 2024 20:12:25 +0200, Marco Moock wrote:

> On 11.04.2024 um 15:49 Uhr Retro Guy wrote:
>
>> It appears to be working here:
>> Apr 10 13:35:04 computers DELETING:
>> <e80b49b84ba1c85effeae26ba2186f7c@www.rocksolidbbs.com> IN:
>> alt.comp.freeware
>
> Doesn't show up in my log. How can I further diagnose that?
> Does it work for the MsgID I posted at your setup?

I don't see that msgid anywhere:

Apr 11 07:51:35 rocksolid FOUND: de.rec.sport.misc IN: rocksolid
Apr 11 07:51:35 spoolnews TRYING: <4f6ac360-7@712-464a-b475-187fb

Is it a complete msgid? There's no closing bracket.

What can happen is if a partial msgid is attempted, it can be "FOUND"
because the string matches part of a msgid in the database, but when it
tries to delete it, it's not the entire msgid so delete fails.

Subject: Re: nocem articles found, but no deleted line in log
From: Marco Moock
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 09:40 UTC
References: 1 2 3 4 5
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!eternal-september.org!feeder3.eternal-september.org!news.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: mm+use...@dorfdsl.de (Marco Moock)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Subject: Re: nocem articles found, but no deleted line in log
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 11:40:19 +0200
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 37
Message-ID: <uvavi4$28v8j$2@dont-email.me>
References: <uv85ea$1ibqd$2@dont-email.me>
<a6599289e64e68cfc72e0d7ff70d19a0$1@www.novabbs.org>
<46e0ff050a708a437bf95a0439708034@www.rocksolidbbs.com>
<uv996a$1qs18$1@dont-email.me>
<153ed2a7cd387c7e6ab052278af8f01b$1@www.novabbs.org>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 11:40:20 +0200 (CEST)
Injection-Info: dont-email.me; posting-host="d4c0326e3037622a1d7a3af9d21794e6";
logging-data="2391315"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org"; posting-account="U2FsdGVkX18Skgm/9sOxIZ1Yazcd7sdc"
Cancel-Lock: sha1:9fqo4VddSnIsHDg26H5oxqi3aWY=
View all headers

Am 11.04.2024 schrieb Retro Guy <retroguy@novabbs.com>:

> On Thu, 11 Apr 2024 20:12:25 +0200, Marco Moock wrote:
>
> > On 11.04.2024 um 15:49 Uhr Retro Guy wrote:
> >
> >> It appears to be working here:
> >> Apr 10 13:35:04 computers DELETING:
> >> <e80b49b84ba1c85effeae26ba2186f7c@www.rocksolidbbs.com> IN:
> >> alt.comp.freeware
> >
> > Doesn't show up in my log. How can I further diagnose that?
> > Does it work for the MsgID I posted at your setup?
>
> I don't see that msgid anywhere:
>
> Apr 11 07:51:35 rocksolid FOUND: de.rec.sport.misc IN: rocksolid
> Apr 11 07:51:35 spoolnews TRYING: <4f6ac360-7@712-464a-b475-187fb
>
> Is it a complete msgid? There's no closing bracket.
>
> What can happen is if a partial msgid is attempted, it can be "FOUND"
> because the string matches part of a msgid in the database, but when
> it tries to delete it, it's not the entire msgid so delete fails.

It seems this was just line wrapping in the terminal.

Apr 11 07:42:55 spoolnews Good Issuer and Type for: mm+nocem@dorfdsl.de[2024.04.10.18.58.00]VCoWya
Apr 11 07:42:55 spoolnews Good signature in: mm+nocem@dorfdsl.de[2024.04.10.18.58.00]VCoWya
Apr 11 07:42:55 spoolnews TRYING: <ec6e070b-3@f57-465b-b201-2f0dddc5b755> IN: de.rec.sport.misc
Apr 11 07:42:55 rocksolid FOUND: de.rec.sport.misc IN: rocksolid
Apr 11 07:42:55 spoolnews TRYING: <59c2d3e2-5@11e-4806-a258-68d1fae55932> IN: de.rec.sport.misc
Apr 11 07:42:55 rocksolid FOUND: de.rec.sport.misc IN: rocksolid

The strange thing is that it says found, but if I enter the ID in the
search box, it won't find it (others work).

Subject: Re: nocem articles found, but no deleted line in log
From: Retro Guy
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Organization: Rocksolid Light
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 11:27 UTC
References: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Path: i2pn2.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: retro...@novabbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Subject: Re: nocem articles found, but no deleted line in log
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 11:27:30 +0000
Organization: Rocksolid Light
Message-ID: <97c69722e5470ae3733fd4c2cd5e755d@www.novabbs.org>
References: <uv85ea$1ibqd$2@dont-email.me> <a6599289e64e68cfc72e0d7ff70d19a0$1@www.novabbs.org> <46e0ff050a708a437bf95a0439708034@www.rocksolidbbs.com> <uv996a$1qs18$1@dont-email.me> <153ed2a7cd387c7e6ab052278af8f01b$1@www.novabbs.org> <uvavi4$28v8j$2@dont-email.me>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Injection-Info: i2pn2.org;
logging-data="926064"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@i2pn2.org";
posting-account="PGd4t4cXnWwgUWG9VtTiCsm47oOWbHLcTr4rYoM0Edo";
User-Agent: Rocksolid Light
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 4.0.0
X-Face: .&YR-G(w(DZ$$,}%k=]*5*!p'=(anr"IT`wZG'2VWdfl\r)l[42u7JH`n(JUQ*e5*A|XCDf
?&\X&uwkl38"CYX3O8m}C8E4p'%N$2#kSTVzx{Ly|DjLT\Vk7NE}NQ(VC$Yq]i:7|z[.9iv^g>*8_B
H0=hZt'[%)4kG|
X-Rslight-Posting-User: a93aefeeff923def71455caae2dbfb277a59e046
X-Rslight-Site: $2y$10$us1VFGTuzvVqxD/AHm7h/uNm0BaALu0H7vIEzdni/dpoj.brGh6mq
View all headers

Marco Moock wrote:

> Am 11.04.2024 schrieb Retro Guy <retroguy@novabbs.com>:

>> On Thu, 11 Apr 2024 20:12:25 +0200, Marco Moock wrote:
>>
>> > On 11.04.2024 um 15:49 Uhr Retro Guy wrote:
>> >
>> >> It appears to be working here:
>> >> Apr 10 13:35:04 computers DELETING:
>> >> <e80b49b84ba1c85effeae26ba2186f7c@www.rocksolidbbs.com> IN:
>> >> alt.comp.freeware
>> >
>> > Doesn't show up in my log. How can I further diagnose that?
>> > Does it work for the MsgID I posted at your setup?
>>
>> I don't see that msgid anywhere:
>>
>> Apr 11 07:51:35 rocksolid FOUND: de.rec.sport.misc IN: rocksolid
>> Apr 11 07:51:35 spoolnews TRYING: <4f6ac360-7@712-464a-b475-187fb
>>
>> Is it a complete msgid? There's no closing bracket.
>>
>> What can happen is if a partial msgid is attempted, it can be "FOUND"
>> because the string matches part of a msgid in the database, but when
>> it tries to delete it, it's not the entire msgid so delete fails.

> It seems this was just line wrapping in the terminal.

> Apr 11 07:42:55 spoolnews Good Issuer and Type for: mm+nocem@dorfdsl.de[2024.04.10.18.58.00]VCoWya
> Apr 11 07:42:55 spoolnews Good signature in: mm+nocem@dorfdsl.de[2024.04.10.18.58.00]VCoWya
> Apr 11 07:42:55 spoolnews TRYING: <ec6e070b-3@f57-465b-b201-2f0dddc5b755> IN: de.rec.sport.misc
> Apr 11 07:42:55 rocksolid FOUND: de.rec.sport.misc IN: rocksolid
> Apr 11 07:42:55 spoolnews TRYING: <59c2d3e2-5@11e-4806-a258-68d1fae55932> IN: de.rec.sport.misc
> Apr 11 07:42:55 rocksolid FOUND: de.rec.sport.misc IN: rocksolid

> The strange thing is that it says found, but if I enter the ID in the
> search box, it won't find it (others work).

Looking more closely at the code (yes, I know that I wrote it lol), all that FOUND means is that it FOUND the group.name in SECTION. Not that it FOUND the article.

I should probably just remove that log entry. I most likely put it there during testing.

--
Retro Guy

Subject: Re: nocem articles found, but no deleted line in log
From: Retro Guy
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Organization: Rocksolid Light
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 11:41 UTC
References: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Path: i2pn2.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: retro...@novabbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Subject: Re: nocem articles found, but no deleted line in log
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 11:41:13 +0000
Organization: Rocksolid Light
Message-ID: <806deeba91bce4813cf393c854b853b9@www.novabbs.org>
References: <uv85ea$1ibqd$2@dont-email.me> <a6599289e64e68cfc72e0d7ff70d19a0$1@www.novabbs.org> <46e0ff050a708a437bf95a0439708034@www.rocksolidbbs.com> <uv996a$1qs18$1@dont-email.me> <153ed2a7cd387c7e6ab052278af8f01b$1@www.novabbs.org> <uvavi4$28v8j$2@dont-email.me> <97c69722e5470ae3733fd4c2cd5e755d@www.novabbs.org>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Injection-Info: i2pn2.org;
logging-data="927314"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@i2pn2.org";
posting-account="PGd4t4cXnWwgUWG9VtTiCsm47oOWbHLcTr4rYoM0Edo";
User-Agent: Rocksolid Light
X-Face: .&YR-G(w(DZ$$,}%k=]*5*!p'=(anr"IT`wZG'2VWdfl\r)l[42u7JH`n(JUQ*e5*A|XCDf
?&\X&uwkl38"CYX3O8m}C8E4p'%N$2#kSTVzx{Ly|DjLT\Vk7NE}NQ(VC$Yq]i:7|z[.9iv^g>*8_B
H0=hZt'[%)4kG|
X-Rslight-Posting-User: a93aefeeff923def71455caae2dbfb277a59e046
X-Rslight-Site: $2y$10$CJyc5GoYrzEHNSo8JKmZZ.Vyzb7S9GI1XJbOefTd7PeSkR6hO9lrq
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 4.0.0
View all headers

Retro Guy wrote:

> Marco Moock wrote:

>> Am 11.04.2024 schrieb Retro Guy <retroguy@novabbs.com>:

>>> On Thu, 11 Apr 2024 20:12:25 +0200, Marco Moock wrote:
>>>
>>> > On 11.04.2024 um 15:49 Uhr Retro Guy wrote:
>>> >
>>> >> It appears to be working here:
>>> >> Apr 10 13:35:04 computers DELETING:
>>> >> <e80b49b84ba1c85effeae26ba2186f7c@www.rocksolidbbs.com> IN:
>>> >> alt.comp.freeware
>>> >
>>> > Doesn't show up in my log. How can I further diagnose that?
>>> > Does it work for the MsgID I posted at your setup?
>>>
>>> I don't see that msgid anywhere:
>>>
>>> Apr 11 07:51:35 rocksolid FOUND: de.rec.sport.misc IN: rocksolid
>>> Apr 11 07:51:35 spoolnews TRYING: <4f6ac360-7@712-464a-b475-187fb
>>>
>>> Is it a complete msgid? There's no closing bracket.
>>>
>>> What can happen is if a partial msgid is attempted, it can be "FOUND"
>>> because the string matches part of a msgid in the database, but when
>>> it tries to delete it, it's not the entire msgid so delete fails.

>> It seems this was just line wrapping in the terminal.

>> Apr 11 07:42:55 spoolnews Good Issuer and Type for: mm+nocem@dorfdsl.de[2024.04.10.18.58.00]VCoWya
>> Apr 11 07:42:55 spoolnews Good signature in: mm+nocem@dorfdsl.de[2024.04.10.18.58.00]VCoWya
>> Apr 11 07:42:55 spoolnews TRYING: <ec6e070b-3@f57-465b-b201-2f0dddc5b755> IN: de.rec.sport.misc
>> Apr 11 07:42:55 rocksolid FOUND: de.rec.sport.misc IN: rocksolid
>> Apr 11 07:42:55 spoolnews TRYING: <59c2d3e2-5@11e-4806-a258-68d1fae55932> IN: de.rec.sport.misc
>> Apr 11 07:42:55 rocksolid FOUND: de.rec.sport.misc IN: rocksolid

>> The strange thing is that it says found, but if I enter the ID in the
>> search box, it won't find it (others work).

> Looking more closely at the code (yes, I know that I wrote it lol), all that FOUND means is that it FOUND the group.name in SECTION. Not that it FOUND the article.

> I should probably just remove that log entry. I most likely put it there during testing.

And to actually try to answer your question, since FOUND is just that it found the group, when you try to use the search box to find it and it's not found, it's most likely NOT on the site.

It may have been deleted, or more likely it never existed on the site. So, if you ignore FOUND, it might make more sense now.

--
Retro Guy


rocksolid / Rocksolid Nodes Help / Re: nocem articles found, but no deleted line in log

1
server_pubkey.txt

rocksolid light 0.9.12
clearnet tor