Subject: Glucose monitoring smartwatches usenet diabetes forum ?
From: a a
Newsgroups: de.sci.medizin.diabetes
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 23:54 UTC
Newsgroups: de.sci.medizin.diabetes
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 15:54:36 -0800 (PST)
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
View all headers

Glucose monitoring smartwatches usenet diabetes forum ?

Are you aware of any usenet group, forum to discusss latest glucose monitoring smartwatches

I need to collect

meal time vs. glucose level charts from 100 patients
to write

Slow Meal R&D Conference Paper

and fund development of

The Blood Insulin Metering Smartwatch

///
Garry Jennings
@garryjennings

Fmr Director, Baker Heart & Diabetes Institute. Australia,
Melbourne, http://Victoriasydneyhealthpartners.edu.au

is not active on Twitter

Sirpa Pietikäinen🇫🇮🇪🇺
@spietikainen
·
Jun 30, 2022
What a great pleasure to have been part of this event on Tuesday. Thank you for excellent, important and timely discussions on diabetes care 💪
European Diabetes Forum
@EUDiabetesForum
·
Jun 28, 2022
Today we launched recommendations on Digitalization & Self-Care, Integrated care & Diabetes Registries.
Thanks to Robert Heine, @cajsa_lindberg, Angus Forbes, @peterschwarzart, @spietikainen, Stefan Schreck, @professorcm, @NinaBerdzuli

show low activity on Twitter

Prof. Schwarz

twitter.com/peterschwarzart

Paul Langerhans Institute Dresden - PLID
@PLID_Info
·
Nov 14, 2023
🌍 Today is #WorldDiabetesDay!
Did you know? Diabetes affects 1 in 10 adults globally. The current statistics are staggering and underline the urgent need for education and action. Let's raise awareness together & work tirelessly for a world without diabetes. #WDD @DiabResearch

Paul Langerhans Institute Dresden - PLID
@PLID_Info
·
Nov 14, 2023
🌍 Today is #WorldDiabetesDay!
Did you know? Diabetes affects 1 in 10 adults globally. The current statistics are staggering and underline the urgent need for education and action. Let's raise awareness together & work tirelessly for a world without diabetes. #WDD @DiabResearch

European Diabetes Forum
@EUDiabetesForum

low activity on Twitter

But I am interaction man and expect to get response immediately

rocksolid / de.sci.medizin.diabetes / Glucose monitoring smartwatches usenet diabetes forum ?

1
server_pubkey.txt

rocksolid light 0.9.136
clearnet tor