Subject: Question about Linux/CodeLite-IDE and Resourcefiles
From: wolfgang bauer (D)
Newsgroups: de.comp.lang.c
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2023 21:53 UTC
From: sch...@gmx.de (wolfgang bauer (D))
Newsgroups: de.comp.lang.c
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2023 23:53:36 +0200
View all headers

Hi

(I have already asked in a more appropriate place. But without success)

I create an Resourcenfile (Type .gresource) with the program "glib-compile-resources".

This file can easily be included in a Project with the CodeBlocks-IDE.

But with the CodeLite-IDE it doesn't work. Does anyone have an idea, how to link the Resourcefile
into the project ? Maybe an Linker-Option ?

I have not found anything on the internet.

To give a hint in advance:

"glib-compile-resources" gives the option, to create the Resource as an C-File.
This works with both IDEs without any problem.

I am asking out of technical interest and to expand my knowledge of CodeLite.

--
Gruß, Greetings

rocksolid / de.comp.lang.c / Question about Linux/CodeLite-IDE and Resourcefiles

1
server_pubkey.txt

rocksolid light 0.9.136
clearnet tor