Subject: Saved By The Good Mood
From: Anonymous
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.entertainment
Date: Tue, 14 May 2024 18:38 UTC
From: Anonym...@invalid.invalid (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.entertainment
Date: Tue, 14 May 2024 18:38:02 +0000
View all headers

Saved By The Good Mood

At some point in my life one of my significant other was a Jew. Great lay if you wonder. No she was not trained by the Jeffrey E. & partner.

One day when I was in a great mood she dropped a bomb: "I donated 2 million to the state of Israel because they are very good people". I kept calm but in my mind "bitch you are going to Israel".

She was very intelligent and once we got to the land of milk and honey it took her around 45 minutes to understand her mistake. She insisted in getting out on the next flight but I was not going to let her go that easy. "This is the big city, you need to experience the rest." She had to experience the kibbutz the spas (Dead Sea) etc for 2 weeks. I did took pity on her eventualy and took her to a few nice places after (not Israel).

One day when I caught her in a receptive learning mood, I explained the Jews. Jews are an above average intelligence inbreed GMO that feeds on hate (like the Greek God Hades). Don't feed them if you can!

rocksolid / Entertainment / Saved By The Good Mood

1
server_pubkey.txt

rocksolid light 0.9.136
clearnet tor