Rocksolid Light

groups  faq  privacy  How to post  login

Message-ID:  

I dote on his very absence. -- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"


rocksolid / Rocksolid Nodes Help / Re: nocem bad type/issuer will be placed in processed

SubjectAuthor
* nocem bad type/issuer will be placed in processedMarco Moock
`* Re: nocem bad type/issuer will be placed in processedRetro Guy
 +- Re: nocem bad type/issuer will be placed in processedRetro Guy
 `- Re: nocem bad type/issuer will be placed in processedMarco Moock

1
Subject: nocem bad type/issuer will be placed in processed
From: Marco Moock
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Date: Fri, 3 May 2024 11:09 UTC
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!nntp.comgw.net!weretis.net!feeder8.news.weretis.net!eternal-september.org!feeder3.eternal-september.org!news.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: mm+use...@dorfdsl.de (Marco Moock)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Subject: nocem bad type/issuer will be placed in processed
Date: Fri, 3 May 2024 13:09:37 +0200
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 30
Message-ID: <v12glh$gfrp$2@dont-email.me>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Date: Fri, 03 May 2024 13:09:38 +0200 (CEST)
Injection-Info: dont-email.me; posting-host="01c1c1977e409460ecb8cd6f8fe85198";
logging-data="540537"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org"; posting-account="U2FsdGVkX19gOmWiI60vYGFPEGVfzEvP"
Cancel-Lock: sha1:3ZJj01SY+9aFhCdEVsgysB2dRxM=
View all headers

Hello!

May 03 11:04:44 spoolnews Bad Issuer or Type for: @@NCM NoCeM notice
84cce55b528b4ae9 spam_hide (4 articles).1.txt

I'd assume this file will be moved to /var/spool/rslight/nocem/failed/,
but it is being moved to /var/spool/rslight/nocem/processed/.

Is that how it should behave?

Another thing I now discovered:

I also don't understand why it doesn't like this file. My keys are
there and nocem.conf includes mm+nocem@dorfdsl.de:spam

For others, it worked
May 03 10:48:03 spoolnews Good Issuer and Type for: mm+nocem@dorfdsl.de[2024.04.30.18.56.51]FodJWj
May 03 10:48:03 spoolnews Good signature in: mm+nocem@dorfdsl.de[2024.04.30.18.56.51]FodJWj
May 03 10:48:03 spoolnews TRYING: <b1e9dde9fc@0f5631a225c5cb0d8b5d28> IN: de.soc.wirtschaft
May 03 10:48:03 rocksolid FOUND: de.soc.wirtschaft IN: rocksolid
May 03 10:48:03 rocksolid DELETING: <b1e9dde9fc@0f5631a225c5cb0d8b5d28> IN: de.soc.wirtschaft

I've downloaded the files from the group via E-S and moved them
manually to /var/spool/rslight/nocem.

--
kind regards
Marco

Subject: Re: nocem bad type/issuer will be placed in processed
From: Retro Guy
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Organization: Rocksolid Light
Date: Fri, 3 May 2024 11:58 UTC
References: 1
Path: i2pn2.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: retro...@novabbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Subject: Re: nocem bad type/issuer will be placed in processed
Date: Fri, 3 May 2024 11:58:25 +0000
Organization: Rocksolid Light
Message-ID: <8088822f6be62ff067523ccd105b4b79@www.novabbs.org>
References: <v12glh$gfrp$2@dont-email.me>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Injection-Info: i2pn2.org;
logging-data="3127018"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@i2pn2.org";
posting-account="gg+dDWHMzVrdxGO9Gmt8aqyeWDXqlxfqiuS0jX/WMXY";
User-Agent: Rocksolid Light
X-Face: .&YR-G(w(DZ$$,}%k=]*5*!p'=(anr"IT`wZG'2VWdfl\r)l[42u7JH`n(JUQ*e5*A|XCDf
?&\X&uwkl38"CYX3O8m}C8E4p'%N$2#kSTVzx{Ly|DjLT\Vk7NE}NQ(VC$Yq]i:7|z[.9iv^g>*8_B
H0=hZt'[%)4kG|
X-Rslight-Site: $2y$10$YE4nsARN4BC7kCCJNHBIeeXNk/WlEHotuGfr9jDA533E280GL47SG
X-Rslight-Posting-User: a93aefeeff923def71455caae2dbfb277a59e046
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 4.0.0
View all headers

Marco Moock wrote:

> Hello!

> May 03 11:04:44 spoolnews Bad Issuer or Type for: @@NCM NoCeM notice
> 84cce55b528b4ae9 spam_hide (4 articles).1.txt

> I'd assume this file will be moved to /var/spool/rslight/nocem/failed/,
> but it is being moved to /var/spool/rslight/nocem/processed/.

> Is that how it should behave?

No. I'll check into why it might move it to the wrong dir.

> Another thing I now discovered:

> I also don't understand why it doesn't like this file. My keys are
> there and nocem.conf includes mm+nocem@dorfdsl.de:spam

> For others, it worked
> May 03 10:48:03 spoolnews Good Issuer and Type for:
mm+nocem@dorfdsl.de[2024.04.30.18.56.51]FodJWj
> May 03 10:48:03 spoolnews Good signature in:
mm+nocem@dorfdsl.de[2024.04.30.18.56.51]FodJWj
> May 03 10:48:03 spoolnews TRYING: <b1e9dde9fc@0f5631a225c5cb0d8b5d28> IN:
de.soc.wirtschaft
> May 03 10:48:03 rocksolid FOUND: de.soc.wirtschaft IN: rocksolid
> May 03 10:48:03 rocksolid DELETING: <b1e9dde9fc@0f5631a225c5cb0d8b5d28>
IN: de.soc.wirtschaft

> I've downloaded the files from the group via E-S and moved them
> manually to /var/spool/rslight/nocem.

Hmmm. I just copied that nocem to an install and:
May 03 11:55:34 spoolnews Good Issuer and Type for: dorf.txt
May 03 11:55:35 spoolnews Good signature in: dorf.txt
May 03 11:55:35 spoolnews TRYING: <b1e9dde9fc@0f5631a225c5cb0d8b5d28> IN:
de.soc.wirtschaft
May 03 11:55:35 spoolnews TRYING: <251282cdf7@afc87c1fcf7e415d4b17d9> IN:
de.soc.wirtschaft
May 03 11:55:35 spoolnews TRYING: <43775a7d8b@c09c35a9fc00a6ab3ef6a4> IN:
de.soc.wirtschaft
May 03 11:55:35 spoolnews TRYING: <7939fa641b@0767b2c4254508af7741a4> IN:
de.soc.wirtschaft

Maybe just try generating it again, it might be less painful.

--
Retro Guy

Subject: Re: nocem bad type/issuer will be placed in processed
From: Retro Guy
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Organization: Rocksolid Light
Date: Fri, 3 May 2024 13:36 UTC
References: 1 2
Path: i2pn2.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: retro...@novabbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Subject: Re: nocem bad type/issuer will be placed in processed
Date: Fri, 3 May 2024 06:36:53 -0700
Organization: Rocksolid Light
Message-ID: <7270d8aa7f832d51c9a76e32d69e939e$1@invalid.invalid>
References: <v12glh$gfrp$2@dont-email.me> <8088822f6be62ff067523ccd105b4b79@www.novabbs.org>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Info: i2pn2.org;
logging-data="3133763"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@i2pn2.org";
posting-account="PGd4t4cXnWwgUWG9VtTiCsm47oOWbHLcTr4rYoM0Edo";
User-Agent: 40tude_Dialog/2.0.15.41
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 4.0.0
View all headers

On Fri, 3 May 2024 11:58:25 +0000, Retro Guy wrote:

> Marco Moock wrote:
>
>> Hello!
>
>> May 03 11:04:44 spoolnews Bad Issuer or Type for: @@NCM NoCeM notice
>> 84cce55b528b4ae9 spam_hide (4 articles).1.txt
>
>> I'd assume this file will be moved to /var/spool/rslight/nocem/failed/,
>> but it is being moved to /var/spool/rslight/nocem/processed/.
>
>> Is that how it should behave?
>
> No. I'll check into why it might move it to the wrong dir.
>
>> Another thing I now discovered:
>
>> I also don't understand why it doesn't like this file. My keys are
>> there and nocem.conf includes mm+nocem@dorfdsl.de:spam
>
>> For others, it worked
>> May 03 10:48:03 spoolnews Good Issuer and Type for:
> mm+nocem@dorfdsl.de[2024.04.30.18.56.51]FodJWj
>> May 03 10:48:03 spoolnews Good signature in:
> mm+nocem@dorfdsl.de[2024.04.30.18.56.51]FodJWj
>> May 03 10:48:03 spoolnews TRYING: <b1e9dde9fc@0f5631a225c5cb0d8b5d28> IN:
> de.soc.wirtschaft
>> May 03 10:48:03 rocksolid FOUND: de.soc.wirtschaft IN: rocksolid
>> May 03 10:48:03 rocksolid DELETING: <b1e9dde9fc@0f5631a225c5cb0d8b5d28>
> IN: de.soc.wirtschaft
>
>> I've downloaded the files from the group via E-S and moved them
>> manually to /var/spool/rslight/nocem.
>
> Hmmm. I just copied that nocem to an install and:
> May 03 11:55:34 spoolnews Good Issuer and Type for: dorf.txt
> May 03 11:55:35 spoolnews Good signature in: dorf.txt
> May 03 11:55:35 spoolnews TRYING: <b1e9dde9fc@0f5631a225c5cb0d8b5d28> IN:
> de.soc.wirtschaft
> May 03 11:55:35 spoolnews TRYING: <251282cdf7@afc87c1fcf7e415d4b17d9> IN:
> de.soc.wirtschaft
> May 03 11:55:35 spoolnews TRYING: <43775a7d8b@c09c35a9fc00a6ab3ef6a4> IN:
> de.soc.wirtschaft
> May 03 11:55:35 spoolnews TRYING: <7939fa641b@0767b2c4254508af7741a4> IN:
> de.soc.wirtschaft
>
> Maybe just try generating it again, it might be less painful.

The one you just sent worked here:

May 03 13:35:02 spoolnews Good Issuer and Type for:
mm+nocem@dorfdsl.de[2024.05.03.13.30.05]vKyk6o
May 03 13:35:02 spoolnews Good signature in:
mm+nocem@dorfdsl.de[2024.05.03.13.30.05]vKyk6o
May 03 13:35:02 spoolnews TRYING: <c4c9894d-9@2e5-45ec-8eaa-02d4a7d545a1>
IN: de.soc.wirtschaft
May 03 13:35:02 spoolnews TRYING: <a45de0ba-0@979-4bc8-bb35-cdec3e0655a9>
IN: de.soc.wirtschaft
May 03 13:35:02 spoolnews TRYING: <7396fd54-2@8d0-43a0-b5a3-4a45e2e7d769>
IN: de.soc.wirtschaft
etc...

The reason it doesn't show Finding and Deleting is because I don't carry
the group.

Subject: Re: nocem bad type/issuer will be placed in processed
From: Marco Moock
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Date: Fri, 3 May 2024 17:47 UTC
References: 1 2
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!weretis.net!feeder9.news.weretis.net!feeder8.news.weretis.net!eternal-september.org!feeder3.eternal-september.org!news.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: mm+usene...@dorfdsl.de (Marco Moock)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Subject: Re: nocem bad type/issuer will be placed in processed
Date: Fri, 3 May 2024 19:47:37 +0200
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 9
Message-ID: <20240503194737.12d0cd8b@dorfdsl.de>
References: <v12glh$gfrp$2@dont-email.me>
<8088822f6be62ff067523ccd105b4b79@www.novabbs.org>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Date: Fri, 03 May 2024 19:47:38 +0200 (CEST)
Injection-Info: dont-email.me; posting-host="6e68037c8f895787a5abc0e8ec879920";
logging-data="715230"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org"; posting-account="U2FsdGVkX18xe6DLXhB0BgBCpgbfg49v"
Cancel-Lock: sha1:oR4mhUtpLyDmfYeDHD5RHQKQbZM=
X-Newsreader: Claws Mail 4.2.0 (GTK 3.24.41; x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu)
View all headers

Am Fri, 3 May 2024 11:58:25 +0000
schrieb Retro Guy <retroguy@novabbs.com>:

> Maybe just try generating it again, it might be less painful.

That worked.
Although, it would be interesting why the existing NoCeMs were
rejected.


rocksolid / Rocksolid Nodes Help / Re: nocem bad type/issuer will be placed in processed

1
server_pubkey.txt

rocksolid light 0.9.136
clearnet tor