Subject: Re: Ping! Retro Guy
From: Retro Guy
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 00:53 UTC
From: retro...@novabbs.org (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 17:53:42 -0700
View all headers

On Sat, 24 Feb 2024 00:06:48 +0000, W.Dockery wrote:

> Retro Guy wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 8 Jan 2024 23:44:14 +0000, George J. wrote:
>
>>> It was suggested I post to you here; I hope it's no inconvenience.
>>>
>>> I'm posting on Nova BBS now, on alt.arts.poetry.comments and rec.arts.poems. I'm finding a problem with RAP; when I open a thread there, only my comments show up - no replies, though I can read the replies on google for now. But since google's going to stop showing new threads in just over a month, I thought I'd bring the problem to your attention and hope you can fix whatever's causing it.
>
>> It's fine, but please use rocksolid.nodes.help:
>> https://www.novabbs.com/computers/thread.php?group=rocksolid.nodes.help
>
>> in the future for help :)
>
>> Now onto the issue... I see what you mean. I will address that asap!
>
>> Thanks for letting me know :)
>
> Retro Guy, the above newsgroup is also the place to ask you about requests for newsgroup additions to Nova BBS?

Yes, that is fine. I monitor all the groups in rocksolid.* regularly.

From: W.Dockery
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 01:08 UTC
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 01:08:14 +0000
View all headers

Retro Guy wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Feb 2024 00:06:48 +0000, Will Dockery wrote:
>> Retro Guy wrote:
>
>>> It's fine, but please use rocksolid.nodes.help:
>>> https://www.novabbs.com/computers/thread.php?group=rocksolid.nodes.help
>>
>>> in the future for he
>> Retro Guy, the above newsgroup is also the place to ask you about requests for newsgroup additions to Nova BBS?

> Yes, that is fine. I monitor all the groups in rocksolid.* regularly.

Excellent.

As I wrote in another thread, my friend Jordy at the poetry group is looking for alt.zupport newsgroups.

You can find Jordy at:

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/thread.php?group=alt.arts.poetry.comments

rocksolid / Rocksolid Nodes Help / Re: Ping! Retro Guy

1
server_pubkey.txt

rocksolid light 0.9.136
clearnet tor